Ultra-thin rugs that rediscover a humble and dense material like jute and take advantage of the rhythm of colours to direct our gaze in space. The geometry of the stripes define the setting, both interior and exterior: the rug becomes a meridian to orient the eye. Made in jute, for its natural crunchiness and pleasant rigidity, Loop is ideal for holiday homes. A new version of solid-colour Loop proposes a fuller jute yarn, woven to obtain a particularly even and compact surface. Jute is a natural fibre extracted from the cortical layer of an herbaceous plant. It has excellent hygroscopicity and it is fresh and resistant to wear and tear. As with all products hand-made in natural fibres, a jute object may have colour and weave imperfections.
Loop rugs are available in colours: East, North, South, West
Loop Unito rugs are available in colours: Caffè, Ocra, Grigio
Neutro, Naturale Chiaro, Naturale Kalahari, Carbone.
- The natural fibre is photosensitive: it tends to gradually soften the very surface and change the chromatic tone depending on the amount of light in the room
- The rug requires a period of stabilisation in which the fibres relax
- For daily cleaning simply use a vacuum-cleaner
- Can be dry-cleaned at specialist dry-cleaners (do not use vapour as the elevated temperature could ruin the quality of the fibre)
- We strongly recommend using a non-slip undermat to give softness and consistency to the rug, indispensable on wooden floors, carpets or marble, also to prevent any colour staining.