Tufted, clipped, glossy wool is Tattoo’s technique, which represents the modern rug par excellence, perfect in finish and optical definition. The filcoupé edition of Tattoo plays with a precious and delicate decoration, made in macro version for contrast. In negative and positive.
Fundamental characteristics of wool are its excellent thermal isolation, good protection against humidity and naturally high fireproof quality.
- The natural fibre is photosensitive: it tends to gradually soften the surface and change the chromatic tone according to the amount of light in the room.
- For every-day cleaning a Carpet Beater is sufficient, take care to check the power on an edge to avoid tearing out the fibre and weakening the border.
- Avoid the build-up of excessive dirt on the surface of the rug by washing it frequently, otherwise cleaning could be difficult.
- For washing, entrust the rug to a centre specialised in oriental rug cleaning and ask for it to be washed flat in plenty of cold water and neutral detergent. Natural drying is certainly the best method, slower but better able to respect the structure of the fibres and the pigment. In any case, the rug should always be dried with cold air.
- For safety, we recommend using an anti-slip under-mat for safety and to give softness and body to the rug, indispensable on wooden floors, carpets and marble also to prevent any colour staining.
- Never use adhesive tape or other materials containing glue directly on the rug, neither on the front or the back.